Thursday, May 08, 2008

More Than

I am more than a mini skirt, low cut shirts, and coloured g-strings
My sexiness and sensuality is deeper than the cloth i place on my back
These stereotypical visual aids are played out like an eight track
I can move mountains and create the unknown, but all you care about is what colours caress my crack
Redundancy is just another word for static dependency
A transition from material reliance to internal reality is something that men of this world can't seem to do
I am more than the soft supple shell that presents it self before you
I have a soul that transcends time and space
I have thoughts, feelings, emotions, intuition, and eyes that see beyond the flesh
But all you want to see is my body covered in mesh
I am more than a summer fling, and distant encounters
I am more than a needy girl seeking merely your attention
I am more than worthy of love beyond sex
I am more than worthy of maintaining the respect of others
I am worthy of more than what many can conceive, and I owe it to myself to get up and leave

No comments: